Asset Protection Planning
Are your assets safe from some future frivolous plaintiff??
Givner & Kaye's Los Angeles asset protection lawyers, and Beverly Hills asset protection attorneys have almost 8 decades of experience in creating hurdles between the hard earned assets of our clients and some future frivolous plaintiff.
Asset protection planning is the process of arranging a client's finances to make it more difficult for some future frivolous plaintiff to seize their hard-earned assets. Perhaps the most important factor determining an asset protection plan's effectiveness is timing: The asset protection plan should be in place many years before the client needs it. If you wait, then your transfers are susceptible to being treated as a fraudulent transfer.
Contact Givner & Kaye Today to Establish Your Asset Protection Plan
"Timing is the most important element in asset protection planning"
Bruce Givner, Esq.
“Bruce and Owen created, designed and implemented a program for my valuable assets that allows me to sleep more comfortably at night. ” R.B.
- Domestic Asset Protection Trust
- Foreign Asset Protection Trust
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Private Retirement Plans
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- "Poison Pill" Operating Agreements
- Irrevocable Trusts For Children and other Heirs Using Protectors
- Tax Qualified Employee Retirement Plans
- Closely Held Corporations
- Complex Asset Protection Structures
Read the client and professional testimonials on Givner & Kaye to see how our expert tax attorneys, asset protection attorneys, and estate planning lawyers can help you to save money on taxes, make more money and gain peace of mind over all estate planning, tax planning, tax litigation and asset protection matters.