Owen Kaye, Esq.
Mr. Kaye has been with Givner & Kaye for more than eighteen years during which time he has prepared hundreds of family limited partnerships, qualified personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts and other sophisticated structures. He actively represents clients before the California Franchise Tax Board in disputes involving $100 million of taxable income. Owen also represents clients in probate litigation and conservatorships and has served as an expert witness on QPRTs.
- Western State University College of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Tapping The Family Lawyer To Be Trustee in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Chapter 17 - Qualified Personal Residence Trust - Annual Update in California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB)'s Drafting California Irrevocable Trusts, 2012
- Looking Ahead To 2014 in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Asset Protection Planning: Attorneys as Advisors and Targets in California State Bar Trusts and Estates, 2013
- From Russia, With Money in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Taxpayer Responds To IRS 2,545 Days Late - Wins in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Your IRS Income Tax Audit: Know When To Say "No" in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2012
For a complete list of Owen's publications, please click here.
Read the client and professional testimonials on Givner & Kaye to see how our experienced tax attorneys, estate planning lawyers and asset protection professionals can help you save money on taxes, make more money and gain peace of mind over all estate planning, tax planning, tax litigation and asset protection matters.